Sunday, November 22, 2009

new moon



Love the New Moon movie. It is almost what I expect it to be. Almost, because I don't like the part where Alice saw the future where Bella joined them. Seeing Bella in an old fashion sun dress running with Edward at the forest in slow motion is too 'cheesy' for me. And it doesn't look good on her. I love Jacob Black more. He's humongous. But still cute. I also notice the transformation of Dakota Fanning. She is a perfect vampire. The Volturi scared me. I do believe that they are dangerous. The way they hurt the Cullens make them pretty scary, don't you think? The ending surprised me. It really did. I thought that there is a technical problem because the screen abruptly went blank after Edward proposed. It's the ending na pala. Well, what can I say? I am a certified Twilight Saga fanatic.

1 comments:

Dinah said...

damn sparkly vampires! di pa ko nakapanuod :-(

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates