Friday, January 15, 2010

friday quotes





'Don't mistake activity for achievement. Busyness does not equal productiveness.'


This quote is from 'God's Devotional Book' which is what I'm currently reading. It really hits the spot. The last year has been a very, very, very busy year for me because of my new employer. After reading my current chapter of this book I came across with this phrase and it made me think. I realize that I've been working very hard, neglecting rest, seldom goes to church and depriving my family of their much deserved vacation, but still I am not able to achieve my goals for last year. The house still isn't finished which is supposed to be my priority and a lot of things are left hanging. Anyways, I am hoping for a better year this 2010 and a more relax one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates